This page details some commonly asked questions concerning our credit card payment system.
Which credit cards are accepted?
Currently, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club (Discover), and American Express for payments.
Are there plans to accept additional credit card providers?
Currently, there are no plans to accept additional providers.
How do I store my credit card information if I'm already a customer?
To store your credit card information as an existing customer, follow these steps:
- Log in to our Customer Control Panel (CCP).
- Navigate to the overview section and look for the "Outstanding Invoices" category.
- Click on the credit card icon next to the "Outstanding Invoices" section.
- Follow the additional steps to store your credit card information.
Alternatively, you can directly enter your credit card details under "CCP > Master Data > Payment Providers".
How do I delete or change my stored credit card information?
To delete or change your stored credit card information, follow these steps:
- Go to the CCP.
- Navigate to "Master Data" and "Payment Providers".
- Select the option to "Remove Credit Card Payment" to delete your currently stored credit card payment.
- If you want to change your credit card information, remove the existing credit card payment and then add a new payment with the updated details.
Will the credit card payment be processed automatically once I've stored my data?
If you have outstanding invoices and you are storing your credit card data for the first time, you will be asked if you want to apply this payment method to existing invoices.
- If you check the box, all current and future invoices with a minimum amount of €0.50 will be automatically paid with your credit card. If you don't check the box, only future invoices will be automatically paid with your credit card, but not the currently outstanding ones.
Can I pay invoices with different payment methods?
Yes, whenever you store a new credit card (see "How do I delete or change my stored credit card information"), you will be asked if this payment method should also be applied to existing invoices.
- If you don't select this option, the credit card payment will only apply to future invoices.
- You can then pay the currently outstanding invoices with PayPal, bank transfer, or SEPA mandate.
Can I pay multiple invoices at once with a credit card?
If you have stored a credit card, all future invoices will be automatically paid with it.
When you first store your credit card details, you will be asked if you want to pay the outstanding invoices with your credit card.
Is there a minimum amount for paying invoices with a credit card?
Yes, invoices must amount to at least €0.50 to be eligible for credit card payment. This minimum amount is determined by the credit card payment processing provider.
Does credit card payment work with debit cards, or is a "real" credit card required?
We also accept debit cards for payment.
Is it possible to refund credits back to the credit card?
Yes, a refund of credits to the credit card is possible if there are no more outstanding invoices.
Who should I contact for problems or further questions regarding credit card payment?
For any questions or issues related to credit card payment, please contact our support team.